Fab Feb Photo Collage Festival aka Wordless Wednesday



Comments

Damn! You chose this photo for Wordless Wednesday?! This is the photo I want to know about. Tell you big tease!
Alex Daw said…
Teehee! I would if I could but I can't so I won't. Truly - all I know is that the woman in the wheelbarrow is my maternal grandmother - Kit - and that's it. I don't know when or where it was taken or who with....frustrating huh? But I think it's a great photo - there's great movement in it and the girls look so relaxed and happy.
Alison said…
Brought back memories of when we pushed each other in the wheelbarrow. The old one had metal wheels and made such a noise on the road the neighbour called out for us to stop!

Popular posts from this blog

31 Things to do in August for National Family History Month

NFHM Blogging Challenge - Week 1

Merry Month of May Movie Meme