Caboolture, Pine Rivers and Redcliffe - Local History Education Resources

Bullock teams hauling logs through Landsborough, Queensland

Gosh!  Two blog posts in one day.  I must be excited!

Well I am to tell the truth.

The most marvellous resources have just been published on the web for teachers and students.  Aligned to the Australian Curriculum, the resources were originally designed for use with Year 5 students but I think are a fantastic resource for any age level.

In fact, I'm so excited I'm going to use them for my next geneadventures!

Check them out here.

You might like to check out this page too.

Disclosure:  Yes I am currently employed by Moreton Bay Region Library Service.  
Whilst you may consider me completely biased because of this fact, I hasten to add my employer did not ask me to blog about this.  A few years ago I worked with the two women employed by the Library Services who are responsible for putting these resources together.  I know that it would have been a labour of love for both of them and I think it will be a resource much valued by the local community and educators.

Please check it out and let me know what you think.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

31 Things to do in August for National Family History Month

NFHM Blogging Challenge - Week 1

Merry Month of May Movie Meme