Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories - December 14 - Christmas Cookies



Thomas MacEntee of Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories says:

Any other time of the year, a cookie is a cookie – even homemade ones. But during Christmas, well a cookie is a special treat. Whether it is a Snickerdoodle or a Peanut Butter Blossom or perhaps decorated Spritz cookies, we all have special memories about Christmas cookies.
Tell us about your favorite Christmas cookie (and share a recipe please!) as well as your memories of Christmases past.

I don't normally get excited about biscuits at Christmas...well maybe a bit of shortbread.  

For the first time this year, I made some.  And they seemed to go down quite well at work.  Perhaps I should make more....and perhaps I should ice them next time.

The Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories (ACCM) allows you to share your family’s holiday history twenty-four different ways during December! Learn more at http://adventcalendar.geneabloggers.com 

Comments

diane b said…
My favourite Christmas cookies are the ones we got in Switzerland. I can't remember the name of them. I also love gingerbread at Christmas too.

Popular posts from this blog

31 Things to do in August for National Family History Month

NFHM Blogging Challenge - Week 1

Merry Month of May Movie Meme